Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, September 11, 2009

a little optimist

Foofie insisted on going on a run tonight. She wanted to run a mile tonight because she ran a half mile two nights ago. So we were off ... and she was running like a nut ... although nuts pretty much just sit around I guess. She was jumping from the curb to the road to the curb and back to the road. Then she was leaping towards the ground grabbing fistfuls of grass and weeds. Then she was skipping. And then she was looking behind her ...

"Be careful!" I cautioned her.
"You get two sets of teeth ... but only one face."
Ever the hopeful optimist ... "I get two noses though."
"How would that work?" I asked.
"If I break my nose ... which would be very BAD ...
I'd have to go to the doctor and get a new nose."

1 comment:

Bren said...

Too much talk of Michael Jackson?