Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

a little blanket


On Mother's Day, my mother-in-law presented us with some photo gifts ... mugs for Jeffster and myself ... and aluminum water-bottles for the oldest three kids. Little Buddy's gift, my mother-in-law said, wasn't ready to be picked up from the store yet. So ... she ended up bringing it up to the cabin and draped it over a few dining chairs. See the big baby face during the middle of the video??? I thought I had taken pictures of it ... but no ... I only found it in this video. So ... you get to see his crawling technique again :) Anyway, Little Buddy had fun poking and pointing at his enlarged features on the blanket :) Quite the baby blanket!










My little joke that I say when I pick up one of the bottles or find one in the stroller pouch or somewhere is ... "How can I tell whose bottle this is???" I know ... not-so-funny :)

1 comment:

gianna said...

OH, but I can hear you saying it! So yes, it is totally funny!