Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, October 7, 2011

a little whatever

Hello :) It's been awhile again ... my apologies if you've been checking the blog only to see the sweaty mommies photo over and over. Here's a few random pix from the past buncha weeks ...

So happy together :)

















So conked out together ...


































And this is all I got for "first day of school" ... the oldest two had already connected with friends before I dug out the camera ...

















This little guy thinks he'd like to go to school ... "Can I go to 'cool' too, my Mommy??? Can I go to 'cool'???" This is what he's been asking on Tuesday mornings when we drop the big three off at co-op. He started calling me 'my Mommy' a few weeks ago :)

















We lost our kiddie pool in one of the recent windstorms ... as well as a croc and a couple of plastic bins I was going to hose out ... and who knows what else! Guess we need to pick up our yard a little better :) Anyway ... Halo put up a "missing" poster for the pool on the bank of mailboxes ... haha :)

2 comments:

MUM said...

Cute cute photos! Funny "so happy together" and "so conked out together"!!! Good job on the poster, Halo!

Dana said...

how funny

foofie