Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

a little stewart

I am not too familiar with this Jon Stewart fellow -- and Jeff tells me he is liberal -- so I probably wouldn't endorse most of his stuff. Nonetheless, this short four-minute video does a good job of showing how the media can be biased and sometimes will use their position to achieve their own ends -- in this case trying to shape political outcomes.

Please NOTE: There is a bleep in the last few seconds of this video. I don't know what is being bleeped
:) But all you can hear is a bleep ... so I hope you will not find this offensive. Just stop it at about 3:50 if you like bleep-less videos ...

http://gawker.com/5831167/jon-stewart-why-is-the-media-ignoring-ron-paul

No comments: