Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Monday, August 16, 2010

a little seattle

This would be the very beginning of our trip to Alaska ... we flew to Seattle ... ate supper ... doesn't my meal look yum??? It's making me hungry right now ... I can almost smell it ;)
spent the night at a very nice hotel ...
determined that all six of us could fit on the smallish balcony ...hung out with our baggage while waiting for the rest of our group ...
observed Little Blondie breakdance in the fancy foyer ...
boarded the ship ... Halo spotted two pieces of luggage that the crew dropped in the water ...
posed for a quick picture with the Space Needle ...
checked out our accommodations and generous deck {it turned out we could see the Space Needle from our private deck too} ...
{Seattle seems like a neat city ...}
... and viewed the blue angels from our deck. They flew sooo fast ... I just barely caught them with my camera! Kind-of neat! I wouldn't want a ride in one of 'em though ...

1 comment:

MUM said...

Yes, indeed, your meal looks delish!!!! Good photos of the family and of Seattle! Bet you were glad that it wasn't your bags that fell in the "drink"!