Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

a little delivery

I went to pick up Foofie this morning from Sunday School ...
"Foo-fie," I called. I didn't see her.
"Is Foofie still here?" I asked.
"She's having a baby," answered the male teacher in the room with almost ~ but not quite ~ a straight face ... as he motioned to the area behind the two plastic play kitchens lined up side by side. "Pretty creative," he commented.
Sure enough ... I walked over there and peeked around a kitchen ... and there was Foofie! She was lying on the carpet and one of her friends was pulling a dolly out from under her dress.
Isn't Sunday School fun?!?!?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

hahahahhaha,,,,I'm going to be laughing about this all evening! It's just so....real. Thanks for the giggle...and I have to know sometime...who was the teacher?