Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a little catch-up

Here's nearly all the photos I snapped during October ...
Not many ... as I noted in another post ...

Here's Little Buddy posing at the "Harvest Fest" ... I think he's going to keep his blue eyes!

Foofie went as Snow White (three years running now) ... here she is at the end of the event ... tired and hungry for supper ... and being a bit of what we call a "crabby crank".

Buddy was a policeman :)

And Halo was a fairy!

One of my new favorite snacks ... pistachios!!! Why hasn't anyone ever RAVED about them to me??? I've been missing out for far too long! They are soooo good ... definitely rave-worthy!

I also discovered a few pictures worth sharing on Halo's camera
...

Our neighbor let Buddy try out his vest and baton one day ...

A cute shot of Baby smiling :)

I was sorting through stuff in our insane basement ... an ongoing activity ... and came across some of my husband's things. I tossed a few shirts and an old pair of overalls at him. He was quite excited about one shirt in particular that he hadn't seen for years.

"This is my favorite shirt that I never wear!" He exclaimed. (He thought he had lost it a few years ago when he went to Vegas for some training.)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

My basement is a never ending project too....glad I'm not alone!! Loved the pics.

Nikki said...

ok I distinctly remember being at the cabin 2 years ago and bringing a jar of pistchios and saying how good they were and was eating them for breakfast, and during our game playing:) You said something about not eating/trying them because of the green coloring.

Dana said...

Suzanne ... let's start a support group!

Nikki ... I remember that too :) I think I said they never really interested me ... but you neglected to RAVE about them ;) We've recently devoured THREE four-pound bags of them from Sam's Club! YUM! I think they're pretty good for you too :)

LBB said...

I love pistachios too. Sorry I never raved about them to you... They're really good in this pasta we make. Have you thought about trying them in pasta? Or chopped up and added to a breading mixture for fried goat cheese? Yum! :) I chipped a tooth on one last year though...

Dana said...

Hey that's okay, sis ;)
I was thinking that they might be dental hazards ...