Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Monday, November 7, 2016

fun fun fun fun fun

Out of the blue G started telling me this ...
"Once last winter I remember a giant funfunfunfunfun!
Halo was pulling us in the tube and she was going so fast 
and Ezzie was not holding on.  
I had to hold on so I didn't fall off.
I was like hold unhold hold unhold hold unhold hold unhold."

Me: "Why were you unholding?"
G: "For fun!  Just for fun!"
Me: "You just told me a story."
G: "Uh-huh."
Me: "It's good practice for school ... when you get older and have to write journals and stories."
G: "Uh-huh.  It's a good idea."

G: "Oh,and once she flipped me up then down.
And I was holding on. The whole time I was holding on.
I was holding on for a long time and holding on and I didn't fell.
Isn't that so funny, Mama?"

Then he proceeded to sing "I love my mama!"  
He probably sang this a dozen times.

Three year olds can be so delightful :)

Also, G is so thankful ... for even the most basic things ... 
Like ... thank you for taking me to church ... thank you for taking me to school (he says this and he doesn't even attend ... we drop the kids off and pick them up and he says hi to people so he loves it anyway).


No comments: