Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

a little conversation

G and I were talking about something and I was explaining something and I said ...
"Well ... remember when J and I went on the cruise?
G: "Yes ... and I was so so sad.  And I missed you.  And I cried.  And I wanted you to come back.  
And you DID!  You did come back and I was YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!"
Mommy: "I did come back." 
G: "Was I a baby then?"
Mommy: "No, you were three ... and now you are three and a half.  We celebrated your birthday when it was your last day of being two. Then, the next morning it was your birthday ... but I didn't see you because J and I had to go to the airport so early."
G: "Will I have another birthday?"
Mommy: "Yes, in May you will be four."
G: "And I'll be as big as E!"
Mommy: "No ... you won't.  He will still be older and he will be turning 8.
And when you turn 5 he'll be 9.  And so on.
When you turn 6 he'll turn 10."
G: "What the heck???  I have a bunch of birthdays!?!"

No comments: