Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, March 30, 2012

a little beachy

During our stay at Hajo's we squeezed in a trip to the beach ...
After this shot, Halo and Buddy went out a bit ...
So I took some pictures of the younger two and then stowed the camera.
Testing the waters ...
Oops! I'm out too far and the water is coming to get me ...
Beachy bliss ...
I'm going to grab two fistfuls of wet sand ...
and enjoy watching gravity work :) And then do it a couple dozen more times ...
Oooh! Look what I found!
What is this thing??? I'm not so sure I like holding this ...
Here, you take it Foofie ...
Making memories ...
holding Daddy's hand :)
Well, that wraps it up. We'll see if I can come up with anything to blog about during April ... I feel a dry spell coming on ...

2 comments:

LBB said...

Oh those photos are so sweet. Especially the last ones...but where are you? ;)

Dana said...

it was very very fun there at the beach. we found lots of shells me and my brother made lots of footprints there at the beach to.

foofie