Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, May 8, 2009

a little planning

Halo asks to visit the library several times per week ~ she can hardly survive without new reading material! Tonight ~ as usual, she was planning ahead ~ she asked if they could go to the library while I'm having the baby. Why not?!?!?

"Your brain is always on the library," I teased her.
"My brain is always on legos." Buddy told us. No kidding!!!
"My brain is at the hospital." Foofie chimed in :)

Then, the kids collectively decided that the best time for me to go into labor would be on Sunday morning at church ... because we'd be close to the hospital and Daddy would be sure to be around. I'm not so sure I'd like that scenario though ...

4 comments:

MUM said...

Those little children are always thinking,...I think they came up with a pretty good plan! I'm so excited for your baby to be here!

Sharon Ericksen said...

Hi Dana- I finally got onto your blog!!
Fun pictures of Florida-love that papaya! (the Nacho picture looked good too!) That was a fun trip...

How's your beach ball coming along? When it comes out, I can take "Halo" to the library if I'm not working!

Dana said...

Thanks for the comments, Sharon :) The beach ball is still growing! Halo (and Buddy) will start making plans once they see your library offer ... look out!

Suzanne said...

LOL...I love your kids! They are really funny,...and sweet! Tell Halo I obsessed about the library when I was her age too, so I can relate.