Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

a little snack

FOUND: ALL~NATURAL animal crackers at Target (my favorite store)!!! I hardly ever buy animal crackers or graham crackers or the like because they have all kinds of junk in them ... so this was quite exciting :)

They're really good (especially the box with half original and half chocolate) ... and reasonably priced ($1.99 for a 10 ounce box). My kids would rather have a pile of animal crackers over a cookie any day!

P.S. I also just discovered their Archer Farms line of ice cream ... as far as I know they only have four flavors. The exciting thing here is that the first ingredient is cream! It's not quite Haagen~Daz ... but it's pretty close ... and MUCH cheaper! ($3.99 for 48 ounces versus $3.00 for only 14 ounces.) We tried Madagascan Vanilla and Bavarian Chocolate. YUM!

1 comment:

LBB said...

Mmm, that ice cream sounds delish. Going to have to give it a try too! I like Annie's honey graham bunny snacks...not quite animal crackers but they are natural and can be found on sale for pretty cheap too!