Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

lady on Sanibel

On Sanibel ...

We stopped to watch a red-headed woodpecker while walking back from the beach ... and then a lady stopped as well and asked what we were looking at ...

G: "It's a woodpecker. Do you have one at your home?"
Lady: "Yes, we have them in Virginia where I live. Where do you live?"
G didn't say anything. So I whispered to him, "Minnesota".
Then he whispered to the lady, "Minnesota".
She said, "What?"
He whispered again: "Minnesota".
She still didn't hear and so I said, "Minnesota." 
"Yes, I come from Minnesota," G responded importantly.
Lady: "Well ... you will have to come to Virginia and Washington DC where I live since there is a lot to see there. And I will have to come to Minnesota to see YOU sometime."
G looked at me and said, "Her FUNNY!"
I said, "You're charming!!!"
He said, "No, I'm not, I'm a big boy!!!!!"

No comments: