Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

a little firepit

Are you a Black Friday shopper??? Well ... this here firepit is my first ever Black Friday deal -- and we used it for the first time last week :)
I don't know if we've ever bought hot dogs before! Possibly when we were going camping once ... but that would be it ... so the kids thought this was pretty special :)
All were in good spirits ...
I had these colored flower-shaped marshmallows on hand ... so we did a little marshmallow roasting too ...
Halo said I should be on the blog more ... so she snapped a photo of me and Little Dude :)

2 comments:

MUM said...

Looks like a really fun time! I like the colored flowery marshmallows! They look sooo good, very tempting to a diabetic!

Houseofmills said...

fun. Your kids have seriously not had hotdogs before? hahhaa! Did thy like them?