Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, August 21, 2015

a little more about G

One time today when I was checking on G, I found he had gotten into some lipstick and had swiped a couple of horizontal lipstick lines on one of his cheeks.  When I arrived on his scene, he was lifting his shirt up with one hand and was about to apply some deodorant.  I took the deodorant from him and put the cap back on.
"No," I said.  "You don't need deodorant.  This is for bigger people ... older people ..." I explained.
"I have armpits!" He declared.

***

This afternoon, G and I were sitting outside eating coconut popsicles :)  After a little while, I noticed that G was eating his exactly the same way I was eating mine!  Turning his popsicle on the side and then back to vertical ... he was intently studying me and copying me ... until I started laughing and he joined me :)  He is such an interesting little fellow ...




No comments: