Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, June 19, 2009

a little fashion

At dinnertime tonight, I said, "It seems ... I almost have ... no clothes that aren't crazy."

"What are you saying??? You ... have ... almost ... no clothes ... that are not ... crazy???" Husband slowly repeated after me, trying to decode the double negative.

"Sooooo ... you are saying ... your clothes are crazy???" He asked ... as though guessing the answer to a riddle. Suddenly, imagining crazy clothes struck us as rather funny and we all burst out with laughter.

Shortly after supper, I was completing Halo's haircut ... that I had started three and a half hours earlier ~ yes, kinda goofy ~ but life is a bit chaotic right now. (The haircut got interrupted by Baby waking up and other more urgent needs.)

Anyway, as I started working on her hair again, Halo said carefully, "You know ... ... ... I have noticed ... ... ... that most of your clothes ... ... ... are ... ... ... not ... ... ... very ... ... ...
well-fashioned."

1 comment:

LBB said...

Funny! Would you like to go shopping? You know I'm always up for that! ;)