Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

a little about Ezzie

Some things about Ezzie {age 3.5} ... just a few, of course.  Almost daily there are things I make a mental note to write down -- but I often find it's already forgotten by the time I'm trying to jot it down ... oldish age, I guess ...

brecks-best (breakfast)
Grampa and Grampa (for gramma and grampa)
wah-grr (water)

very interested in animals ... especially bears ... always pointing to the globe and wanting to know where the bears live ... what they eat ... and if they're "kind-of a little dangerous" (danger-wuss)

likes to cut with scissors

like his sisters ... he loves KTIS and can sing along with many of the songs {albeit it is on far too much for my liking and I sometimes threaten to throw the radio out the window ...}

"Mommy ... what are relatives?"
"Grandmas and Grandpas ... aunts and uncles ... cousins ..."
"Do they have swords?"  Ezzie asked.

"Can you help me with this puzzle, Mama?" asked Foofie.
"I can!" said Ez.
"Isn't he darling, Foof?" I said.
"Just don't let me do it, Foofie!  Just don't let me do it," said Ezzie.
I thought he was possibly experimenting with reverse psychology ...
"Why not?"  I asked.
"'Cause I don't wanna," he declared.

He likes a certain Richard Scarry book about Pig Will and Pig Won't.  I like it too :)  Anyway, Pig Won't is a big stinker and Ez doesn't want to be like Pig Won't.  So ... when we get to the part that says "Pig Won't won't learn to read so he can't read a book" ... Ezzie says, "I can read The Truck Book." :) 

Later in the day when we had told the kids we were going to have a new baby ... Ezzie asked Halo if he was the new baby :)

He saw a truck/vehicle he liked at Kohl's ... and he was telling me about it.  "I like that two-wheeled bobcat from Koh's ... not from Koh's-laks, Mommy {we ate at Kozlaks' recently} ... it's from Koh's."

1 comment:

MUM said...

Children are so creative in their thinking and expressing what they are thinking using words! Cute comments by Ezzie!