Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

a little choo-choo train

This is another one of those posts that has taken a little while because I was hoping to do some red-eye removal ... but I'm just going to post it anyway ... and do that ... later???

On our last night in Rapid City, we went to a local park where they had a kiddie train ... and hot cocoa and cider ... and oodles of lights. Foofie is in the front of the train -- on this ride -- and Buddy is in the orange hunting hat :) This was Buddy's only turn, however, as he quickly decided he was a bit too macho for the kiddie train ...
Even Halo had a turn ...
And a few pictures of Ezzie and Luke ...
Although Luke looks a little stern in this one ...
They were having lots of fun together :)
Little Trooper LOVED it. I think he went on four rides. We had done a fair amount of walking around as well and so ... while we were heading back to the car ... I said, "You are such a trooper!" "I'm a choo-choo train rider," he replied matter-of-factly :) I think this is the smile of satisfaction ...
Back at the house ... Macho Buddy modeled his new spy glasses ...
And I visited with my sweet sis-in-law :)

No comments: