Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

a little pretending

Halo and Foofie played choir this afternoon. Halo was the director and Foofie was the choir. Halo had Foofie practice this one song about six times in a row ... Behold, Behold, I stand at the door and knock, knock, knock .... (I was surprised that the "choir" was so cooperative!)

Later on, the "big kids" set up a detective agency. Foofie promptly brought a problematic Cabbage Patch Kid into their office. "Susanna broke into my kitchen," Foofie began. "You need to 'rest her and put her in jail for three months!"

Finally, this evening, a darling little three and a half year-old came up to me and said, "Would you like Italian or soup?" I leaned over to kiss her cheek and the little girl said emphatically ... "You can't kiss the waitress! And I'm being the waitress!!!"

2 comments:

LBB said...

Funny stories! And Foofie's pigtails look so cute...Ohhh she's looking like such a little girl now! (Older I mean...not that didn't look like a girl before, you know?)

LBB said...

oops! I meant to say "not that SHE didn't..." You know what I mean, right? :)