Welcome to LOTS OF LITTLES ... a little blog about this and that.

Friday, October 30, 2009

a little wondering

Where has October gone??? We've been sick on and off ... I've been doing a lot of fifth grade math (which is more difficult than I remember) ... and Jeff & I have been researching a few (top secret ~ wink) things. So ... I've only blogged a little ... and barely even turned on the camera. I'm hoping to do lots of photography in November though ... my baby is growing up toooo fast! I do have a couple of posts in the works ... but something else is on my mind just now ...

so ...............

I've been wondering ... if I could dream up some type of group exercise ~ like aerobics, kickboxing, pilates, whatever ~ and we would repeat Bible verses as we were working out ... maybe listen to worship songs ... do you think hindus (and muslims and buddhists) would desire to come "just for the exercise"???

1 comment:

Nikki said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I remember going to northwest athletic club before Keira was born and they had just posted the new work out schedule...some people were standing around looking at it and we walked up to it and they had replaced a lot of the classes with Yoga. Dave goes "Wow, I didn't know they teach religion here" He got quite a few looks:)